Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1:Graduates can pursue PG and Research.
- PEO2: Graduates are provided with domain knowledge to get employed in IT industries, Scientific & Research organizations, and allied industries.
- PEO3: Graduates are trained to develop and demonstrate creativity and innovation and equipped with Collaborative working Skills.
- PEO4: Graduates will develop a positive attitude and life skills which enable them to become a multi-facet personalities with a sense of environmental consciousness and responsible citizen with moral and ethical values
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Acquire knowledge in Physical Sciences with a thrust on fundamental principles and theories related to various scientific phenomena and their relevance in day-to-day life.
- PO2: Graduates attain practical knowledge through hands-on training and project experience to meet industrial needs.
- PO3: Graduates develop critical thinking skills to identify, analyze and solve problems in their core areas using modern tools.
- PO4: To enhance arithmetic skills and logical reasoning for better.
- PO5: Graduates develop lifelong learning skills with an interdisciplinary approach toward sustainable development.
- PO6: Ability to communicate effectively the comprehended scientific data and knowledge, write effective reports, design documentation and make effective presentations.
- PO7: Apply ethical, moral, and social values in personal and professional life leading to a highly cultured and civilized society.
- PO8: Ability to work effectively as an individual or as a member or Team leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary environments.
A pass in the two year Intermediate Examination or +2 Examinations recognized as equivalent to and with an aggregate of 50 % marks in the concerned Science subjects viz Physical Sciences & Mathematics.
Duration : 3 Years